Physical inactivity, too much stresses, increasing dependency on ready made fast foods, lack of sleep often leads to the increase in body weight. Obesity is one of the deadliest curse on mankind in today’s world. Today I am Sharing 9 easy, simple and cheapest ways to reduce body weight. These are valid for both men and women, old and young who gained weight but realised it quickly.
Dedicated to those who are willing to loose weight!!!
- Drinking hot water: It just melts down those stubborn FAT!!! Luke warm water with honey and lemon juice is on everyone’s list who wants to loose weight from ages,but very less have experimented with drinking hot water.💦🍯🍋🌫💧
- Eating High protein low carb diet: Digestion of protein requires fat, the body need to use those fat for this. So you can trust this diet.🍖🍗🧀🍫🍽
- Walking for 45 minutes everyday:. Brisk walking in the morning not only a boon to your body, but also to your mind. You also feel refreshed and get positive energy for your work.🏃🚶👣💐🍃
- Avoiding junk foods,juices, drinks and beverages: Prefer hone made quick recipes over junk foods, fruits over juices. Curtail those beverages intakes too.🍔🍟🌯🍵🍾
- Fasting a day in a week for 16 hours: Celebrate one day of your weekend as Fasting day. Reduce your eating window for 8 hours only. Drink water whenever feel low in energy and nothing else!! This way you will get ample time to organise your work, bedroom, wardrobe, Laptop, garden or whatever in your list of organising.📚🗒📈🛃🛀
- Doing laundry: Washing clothes manually once in a week shed your those extra calories you gained in friend’s party. Plus you will end up less wasting of Water, an eco-friendly effort!!!👕👖👗👚👘
- Avoiding stresses: Manage your work stresses with the help of your colleagues. Avoid worrying about every little things which are not under your control.This one is especially for ladies.😟😞😨😩😥
- Dancing on favourite hip hop music: Everyone love to dance when nobody is around. You should start this too. It not only burn calories fastly but also lighten up your mood.💃🎊🎇🎼🎵
- Eating fruits and vegetables: Avoid munching on snacks in between the meals. Go for fresh and Raw vegetables and fruits salad when you feel hunger prangs.🍓🍉🍌🍅🍍
Do you have some other ways too? Do start sharing them with others in need. Make the fullest use of the comments section below!! See you there!!! 👇
This is my entry for the “Green would a be mere color in future”, week’s theme for Martian Poet
Saving The Planet
We should reduce our dependency on physical energy like-thermal energy.Industries should redesign process and products to reduce energy consumption.Optimal use of recyclable waste,reduction in emission levels,conservation of flora and fauna to retain the greenery of mother Earth should be preferred.
Your Trash can be resource to others
Trash like-Fly Ash,slag,chemical gypsum can be used as fuel in many areas.
Reuse,Recycle, Reduce the water
Rain water harvesting should be adopted by every individual. Even a small effort will be countable. Read more on Ways to save water
Safe Waste disposal
Waste should be treated scientifically and safely before final disposal. More on this on future Blog post.
Natural resources: Refillable fuel tank
We should promote the use of renewable energy like-thermal solar energy,wind energy,tidal energy,geo energy etc.
Mine rehabilitation, plantation around industries should be made mandatory by Government.
We can’t make the Earth bigger, at least keep it in the size gifted.
Not everyone is blessed with careless parents in terms of monetary help.Yes you heard it right, I am calling this carelessness, because they are actually making you more vulnerable. I am here sharing a few ways to save money for college students. I haven’t use them all but giving suggestions.
- Shop smart: Wait for seasonal SALE for branded shopping. Make a ‘What to shop’ list. Prioritise the things in the list. For that one time use,go for Street shopping. But do Make use of off season SALE.
- Swap clothes: Instead of buying new clothes for every events like college parties,go for swapping dresses with your friends and roommates.This will alone save your tons of bucks.
- Use library: Instead of investing in course books, search them in college library or contact seniors for the same. But if you are sure to use the books in future for your other examination, then buy them.
- Dine out less: Go for dinners once a week with your friends. Curtail that unhealthy eatings from canteen.Opt for a healthy lunch like fruits, vegetable/chicken sandwiches,juices etc.
- Use mass transit: Go for mass transit while traveling alone, Opt for cabs on share basis with friends.Walk to your classes from hostel to stay healthy as well.
- Curtail calling bills: Curtail calling bills unless telephonic conversation is going to be an important element in your career. Rather opt for sending emails to learn some office etiquettes before hand.
- Make full college facilities: College provides hell loads of benefits and facilities for their students like WiFi, concessions on various projects, traveling allowances etc. Use them wisely.
- Start investing: Start small investments but start now. Investments in mutual fund of small amount would be much help in future.
#8 is a bit matured one, not expected from younger you! So I am not considering it a tip.
What else you people use to save money?? 🤑🤑💰💰💳💳💸💸💲💲
🌟Do you have some other suggestions??🌟❄Tell me from your comments below.❄
Dear future husband,
I am writing you this letter so that you must know what I expect from you and this marriage. I am openly expressing this to avoid unwanted future fights and arguments.
I need to tell you that life with me wouldn’t be much easier as I am emotionally challenged and hard person to deal with. I am good at finances, so you don’t have worry much about the same. Don’t expect I will bring you a dowry, also I am not interested in my parents money. I am myself an asset. My marriage will be a Zero expense affair for my parents. It’s sad you won’t be able to enjoy the groom’s side tantrums done in Big Fat Indian wedding.
There will be equal contribution in everything we own and everything we do. Be it paying the bills, rentals or parenting. You must have experience of cooking, driving, baby sitting, doing other household chores etc.
What I expect from you? I need your support and respect in everything I do. I will take my decisions on my own. Whenever I want your opinion, please give that but don’t expect that I will certainly follow them (there is nothing to disrespect you and your opinions, so don’t take it in otherwise). I need your quality time together, be it a jogging time or shopping or cooking or eating. For me you will be my best friend,partner in everything good or bad I do.😋
Lastly I will respect you,love you,care for you,understand you,trust you,support you at every odds and evens of life,be loyal to you. I expect the same in return too!😍😘😚
The uncommon Author
P.S. This is also for my parents and the so called relatives, Neighbours, who are interested in me getting married. 😎
What do you consider while purchasing a piece of furniture????
- Zero maintenance
- Long lasting
- Easy to handle, transfer and place
- Light weight
All these elements are satisfied with the lastest polymers Furniture,which are actually non-biodegradable in nature.
This is sad that the Wooden furniture no longer attract more customers.These furnitures require maintenance plus have low design life.But these furnitures are eco-friendly in nature. The hardwork and talent of artists behind these pieces are often ignored these days.These artistic people involved in traditional work, do not want to switch over modern techniques. They think by doing so this will be disrespectful towards their talent and culture. But their young ones want to look for other alternatives to make a better standard of living. This way the art of wooden carvings is dying out.
So one should prefer wooden piece of furniture to rejuvenate artists.
What do you think about this? Do you have any idea to do something good for these people and their talent??? If not, think it over and do something.