Some people have the habit of making others to wait for them. We don’t know what they want to show,either their importance or they are too busy for us.
Making people wait for you, will always land you in less respect.It makes other feel annoying too.
To me it’s just like manner less.
Everyone should respect others Time. One has no idea what others are going through in their lives.
Source: Google Images
Here are few things one can indulge oneselves during “That moment of never ending wait” :
- Always carry a good Book to read,read and read.
- Observe people,their activities,their problems, their solutions.
- Brainstorming session with oneself.
- Make a phone call to a friend just to say Hello!
- Oraginise your mobile phone.
- Make To do lists for the next day,month, year.
- Give everything a Rest to refresh your mind and body.
What else one can can do to be more constructive during their WAITING phase? How do you tackle with those kind of people??
Feel free to share here..