Not everyone is blessed with careless parents in terms of monetary help.Yes you heard it right, I am calling this carelessness, because they are actually making you more vulnerable. I am here sharing a few ways to save money for college students. I haven’t use them all but giving suggestions.
- Shop smart: Wait for seasonal SALE for branded shopping. Make a ‘What to shop’ list. Prioritise the things in the list. For that one time use,go for Street shopping. But do Make use of off season SALE.
- Swap clothes: Instead of buying new clothes for every events like college parties,go for swapping dresses with your friends and roommates.This will alone save your tons of bucks.
- Use library: Instead of investing in course books, search them in college library or contact seniors for the same. But if you are sure to use the books in future for your other examination, then buy them.
- Dine out less: Go for dinners once a week with your friends. Curtail that unhealthy eatings from canteen.Opt for a healthy lunch like fruits, vegetable/chicken sandwiches,juices etc.
- Use mass transit: Go for mass transit while traveling alone, Opt for cabs on share basis with friends.Walk to your classes from hostel to stay healthy as well.
- Curtail calling bills: Curtail calling bills unless telephonic conversation is going to be an important element in your career. Rather opt for sending emails to learn some office etiquettes before hand.
- Make full college facilities: College provides hell loads of benefits and facilities for their students like WiFi, concessions on various projects, traveling allowances etc. Use them wisely.
- Start investing: Start small investments but start now. Investments in mutual fund of small amount would be much help in future.
#8 is a bit matured one, not expected from younger you! So I am not considering it a tip.
What else you people use to save money?? 🤑🤑💰💰💳💳💸💸💲💲
🌟Do you have some other suggestions??🌟❄Tell me from your comments below.❄