Some point of time during jorneys, we bump into the ones having least or Zero traveling etiquettes. So I am sharing basic etiquettes to be followed by the travellers who use Public transportation.
- Not to break any specific local rules: Some places have specific local rules.Do follow them.
- Always be in queue: Have patience,wait for your turn.
- Don’t talk on mobile phone rather chat or mail: You never know what others are going through in their life. Some might be in need of peaceful environment.
- Use earphones for listening music: This something annoys others.
- Offer seats to ladies,senior citizens and physically disabled: If your stamina is higher than these groups of people, then do offer your seats to needy.
- Treat public transport as if it’s your own: Using curtains for cleaning your hands is always an anaesthetic view to others. Putting shoes for relaxing on others seats is highly disrespectful.
- Don’t push anybody while boarding/deboarding or loading/ unloading: Everyone is in hurry, you are not alone!! Start early to end up doing everything well on time.
- Don’t eat or drink: Your weird eating habits might get revealed to public! Also you will end up with some junks.
- Speak politely to fellow passengers: Nobody likes rude behaviour.
- Don’t peep into someone’s newspaper and handbags: Fellow passengers might get embarrassed by your acts.
Reminder for the ones who ignore these little but important things.