Preparation time:15 minutes
- Fried puris or ready-made puris
- 2 Boiled potatoes
- 1 medium chopped onion
- 1 small chopped tomato
- 2 table spoons Red chilli sauce
- 2 table spoons Green chilli sauce
- Sev for garnishing
- 5 table spoons Tamarind- jaggery chutney
- Red chilli powder
- Black salt
- Roasted cummin powder
- Salt as needed
- Dice up boiled potatoes.
- Whisk yogurt until it’s smooth.
- Take a serving plate.
- Put puris on the plate.
- Put the diced potatoes on puris.
- Spread a layer of chopped onions over potatoes.
- Top it with another layer of chopped tomatoes.
- Layer the whipped yogurt over the mixture.
- Add red chilli sauce and green chilli sauce on the top of hill!
- Sprinkle black salt, red chilli powder, salt and roasted cummin powder
- Garnish with Sev.
Get Ready to eat the yummy spicy dish full of flavours!!
Do prepare this as snacks. And enjoy your evening.
Yeah! I cook once or twice in a month,that too snacks,
as I can’t cook a full meal!! 😊😉